Thursday, July 19, 2018

L'eggs Sheer Energy Review Active Support & Medium Support


      I was surprised , To notice. That I never made a full review, about L'eggs Sheer Energy. So what a great time to do so lol

The Reason why, I was surprised. Is its been my go to, type of Hosiery. For my legs. The  reason why, there my go to type of hosiery. Is there cheap. And provide a good medical type of compression, in the legs. The price point, for Active Support & Medium Support. Is on where you choose to buy it at. Places like Walmart, Range at $4.98. Drug Stores like Walgreens & CVS, Can range between $6 to $7. Not sure at the correct price.

Anyhow.

 The first pair of Pantyhose, I have ever worn. Was L'eggs Medium Support. Believe it or not, There is a difference Between L'eggs Medium Support & L'eggs Active Support.
                                                                                 
                            
                                                                                                     
Like I Said before. Active Support & Medium Support, Are about the same. Both Are 30 Denier nylon fabric

Sizes are the same

Height        Weight
Size A    4"10 -5"7       85-150 lbs               
Size B    5"1 - 5"11     105 -165 lbs           
Size Q   4"11 - 6"0      145-200 lbs             


This size is only found in medium Support
 Size  Q+  5"0 - 6"0   175-240 lbs              

It Features both Active Support & Medium Support, A control top, as well Sheer toe or a Reinforced toe

At least for me, at my local stores. Only have Sheer Toe, And not Reinforced Toe. I believe Reinforced Toe products are, Only found at www.onehanesplace.com "Unfortunately"

Also in Medium Support. They do have it in, what is called ' Sheer Panty" Where the brief is
Just all Sheer

They both have a good color selection. Maybe a few more with medium support. At my local stores
For L'eggs Active Support. The only colors are, Either Suntan or Nude color

But if you go to www.onehanesplace.com. They do have more colors. For Sheer Toe, They have colors Coffee & Off Black

And for Reinforced Toe, you can only get on www.onehanesplace.com, Colors they have are While, Suntan, Nude, Navy, Off Black, Taupe . And according to www.onehanesplace.com, Didn't know this until now. But It says the Reinforced Toe Active support are 40 Denier. 

Now for medium Support, The colors are the same Suntan, White, Nude, Navy, Taupe, Off Black. And Last, My favorite color of all Jet Black, 

Now more into the Review
Like I said before. I started out wearing Medium Support. And for a few years. They where my go to. And would wear them, Pretty much every day. How to really describe it. Like it says on www.onehanesplace.com. Its like wearing another layer of skin. With good compression in the legs. How best to describe it, once you get use to it. It feels like wearing nothing at all. The Nylon Fabric, Feels a little rough & a little silky to the touch



In Picture is Active Support "Navy"

After a few years, Went by. For me Medium Support, was starting to seem like it. Wasn't helping me as much, in compression like it use to. So was doing research one night. And learned about Active Support. I have seen about active Support before, at my local store. But for whatever reason, at times. They can be hard to find, And find in my size. When I did find myself a pair. To be honest, They are the same as Medium Support. But there is a difference, Between Active Support & Medium Support. And that's in the legs in Active Support. The Yarns nylon fabric. Are a little tighter, Then Medium support. Try both. And you will see what I mean. And ever since, I been wearing Active Support. 

For me I need all the compression I can get. It all goes by, how my legs are feeling. Somedays. I need good compression. And there is days, I need my good Medical Compression. Now far as wearing them, while on the job, for 6 to 7 hours a day. On a slow day, I can get by wearing them. But on a non slow day. Its just not enough, at least for me. So really don't wear them to work anymore. And just stick to my good medical support brands.

Active Support "Nude"


They are however great. For anything else. They are awesome. Cause im not on my feet as much. And there great for biking as well. Provides great compression in my legs. And living in Florida, where its feeling almost 100 degrees. Is where the sheer fabric comes in handy. And doesn't make your legs to hot or sweaty. Theres more I can say, But ill save that for another post. About biking "Coming Soon"

Now ill talk about, how durability
Now that's on you. On how you put them on. The Fabric being sheer. If not careful, can cause a run or hole. And ill admit, I have done it myself. Its not hard to get a run in them, But its not easy either. If your careful. You should get a good amount of wears out of them. Now also being sheer. And worn & washed so many times. The fabric can thin out over time. You should get a good amount of wears in them. When I was wearing them more often. I could get a month to a few months of use, Out of a pair. But it all depends


In Picture Active Support "Suntan"


Last thoughts pros & cons
The first pro is the cheap price point. The only really few cons I give. Is I wish L'eggs, could work out the sizes. A little better. The fit for me. At times can be sung "a little tight" And I sure L'eggs are aware of men, like myself. Wear the product. I know, there are transgenders & fetish types of people out there. Im nether of them. I wear them for compression. And im not the only man, that does. I have contacted L'eggs. Asking if they where going to, maybe work on a male product. Since sales for men, have gone up. And never got a response from them. I mean come on L'eggs its 2018. Join others, like I See Your Legs, Activskin, Adrian, Emilio cavallini, And bring Genderless Fashion, to your products. You will bring in more sales. Who cares at why, a guy choices to wear a pair of pantyhose. They do however have Q+ in Medium Support. But at least for me anyhow. Its a little big on me. 

The 2nd Con For me is. I wish they would bring "Jet Black" To Active Support. And have it in stores & online

And that's pretty much it. If I was to give it a rating. I would give L'eggs Medium & Active Support a 8 out of 10. They are a really good product. But at the same time, It could be a little better

Either way, I hope everyone enjoyed my review. And stay tune for more posts & reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment